- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Zegaware collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, and any other type of information that is required to issue you an invoice)
- IP address of the device you are logging in from to access our website
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Zegaware with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Zegaware collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Zegaware processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Zegaware securely stores your data in servers with the use of latest security technologies and does its utmost to keep your data private and safe. Zegaware will keep your data that is required to provide you a service for as long as you are using any of the services offered by Zegaware. Once you are no longer our customer and stop visiting our website, we will delete your data that we required to provide you our services.
Zegaware would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Zegaware from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please inform us by contacting us at email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Zegaware would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Zegaware for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Zegaware correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zegaware to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Zegaware erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Zegaware restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Zegaware’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Zegaware transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website so we can offer you our services and content in a better and improved way
- Remembering your preferences
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Zegaware uses these cookies as they make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Advertising – Zegaware uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Statistics – Zegaware uses these cookies to help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Preference – Zegaware uses these cookies to remember information that changes the way the our website behaves or looks based on your previously selected preferences, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website (allaboutcookies.org) tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us